These are the terms and conditions of becoming a member of Advanced English Learning.1) Your membership is only for you.
2) You must keep your username and password confidential and not let anyone else know or use these details.
4) Educators can only use the materials on this site under a separate paid license. To do so, contact Advanced English Learning through the website.
6) Advanced English Learning may end your membership and delete your details if:
a) you ask us to;7) There are no refunds. Everyone has an opportunity to try free lessons before becoming a full paid member.
b) we believe thati) your registration details have become known by someone else;
ii) you are sharing, distributing, disseminating or posting any of the membership materials and lessons
8) The Advanced English Learning site is provided “as is”. Advanced English Learning makes no representations or warranties of any kind about this site or its contents, accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site.
10) Advanced English Learning reserves the right from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, functions and features of the website and service(s).
12) Advanced English Learning is not liable to you or to any third party for any of the direct or indirect consequences of any modification, malfunction, suspension, discontinuance of or interruption to or of any of the service(s).